It'll be Dany Sabourin against Scott Clemmensen in goal. Sabourin was putrid in his last start against the New York Islanders, and he'll have to play better if the Pens are to get a win.
Clemmensen is an ECHLer. There's no reason the Pens shouldn't score 10 on him.
The Pens powerplay was garbage last night, and they'll need to do better. Fire Mike Yeo, please.
Janne Pesonen barely got into the game yesterday, so he might be scratched and Ruslan Fedotenko back in. Nobody really knows. If the Pens need goals at any time, expect the line of Malkin-Crosby-Sykora to be reunited. Hopefully Dupuis won't be on the first line tonight.
Phillipe Boucher suffered an undisclosed injury last night. We'll assume he's out, and Eaton's in.
Penguins-
Talbot-Crosby-Satan
Fedotenko-Malkin-Sykora
Cooke-Staal-Kennedy
Dupuis-Zigomanis-Godard
Orpik-Letang
Goligoski-Gill
Boucher-Scuderi
Sabourin
Fedotenko-Malkin-Sykora
Cooke-Staal-Kennedy
Dupuis-Zigomanis-Godard
Orpik-Letang
Goligoski-Gill
Boucher-Scuderi
Sabourin
Devils-
Parise-Zajac-Langenbrunner
Elias-Zubrus-Gionta
Pandolfo-Madden-Clarkson
Vrana-Rupp-Brookbank
Salvador-Martin
White-Oduya
Salmela-Leach
Clemmensen
GO PENS!
Elias-Zubrus-Gionta
Pandolfo-Madden-Clarkson
Vrana-Rupp-Brookbank
Salvador-Martin
White-Oduya
Salmela-Leach
Clemmensen
GO PENS!
4 comments:
Just a note, the game is a home game, not at NJD. FYI, I added your site as a blog link on NHLPens.com. If so inclined, please add me to your blog list.
Thanks!
Paul
Damn.
Thanks for the notice Paul.
I fixed it and I will blogroll you.
I'm loving the banner up top with the celebration in front of the islanders
Haha thank you.
It's new, courtesy of my buddy Jeremiah. He handles the visually pleasing aspects of the blog.
Post a Comment