There is not much to speak of right now with regards to the Pens. Hossa and Orpik are close to new deals, but you already know that, of course. I just felt like now would be a good time to leave you with this video of Sid that I made today.
Pretty good, eh? I have filmmaking skills, yes. Hehe.
@bigk: As much as I want Malone to stay, I was kinda mad at Rossi ... do proper investigation ... you're a journalist, and you're destroying my possible career field ...
I'm not sure these numbers are true ... I mean before play-offs and everything my insider said he was worth between and including $3.7 - 4 mil ... why would they only offer $3 mil then?
He is still a strong forward and will score goals ... without Malkin our team didn't make play-offs along with Conks and Malone with his locker room presence. Malkin is one of the best plaers in the league, he's not going to produce as much w/o him ...
4 comments:
First!
Hey are you gonna post your Malkin one? Eric P. did an amazing one for Malone ... I had chills ...
Also, letsgopens killed any happiness I had for Malone waiting until July 1st for negiotiations ... they sure know how to kill moments ...
In Shero I Must Trust!
Sure I'll post the Malkin one in my next post yeah.
I also hear now that all this Hossa stuff is untrue.
Rob Rossi is a dick.
I do think he will stay however, and Malone is just not worth what some poor team is going to pay him.
Without Malkin, he will score 15 goals.
@bigk: As much as I want Malone to stay, I was kinda mad at Rossi ... do proper investigation ... you're a journalist, and you're destroying my possible career field ...
I'm not sure these numbers are true ... I mean before play-offs and everything my insider said he was worth between and including $3.7 - 4 mil ... why would they only offer $3 mil then?
He is still a strong forward and will score goals ... without Malkin our team didn't make play-offs along with Conks and Malone with his locker room presence. Malkin is one of the best plaers in the league, he's not going to produce as much w/o him ...
Very true, everything you just said.
Post a Comment