First.I'm hoping that's true ... I like Hoss. He has been really good for this team and Sid could use him as his winger. I'm not sure if he will be back considering we have so many UFAs and MAF needs to be reisgned and such.
*resigned Because I'm a jobber ...
I just think Kaspar that the Pens will choose him over Malone and or Hossa. And they should. He's a world class 2 way player.
Hey, BigK some one posted this one c-blog over on the Pensblog ... you really need to read it, but it's depressing as all hell ...Raybin posted thisIt's about the budget and keeping players ...
That really was sad to read.
Told ya, BigK ... depressing as all hell ... that was like Roberts pulled my heart out after he kicked me in the stomach ... What is Shero gonna do is the big question ...In Shero I Must Trust!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
First.
I'm hoping that's true ... I like Hoss. He has been really good for this team and Sid could use him as his winger. I'm not sure if he will be back considering we have so many UFAs and MAF needs to be reisgned and such.
*resigned
Because I'm a jobber ...
I just think Kaspar that the Pens will choose him over Malone and or Hossa. And they should. He's a world class 2 way player.
Hey, BigK some one posted this one c-blog over on the Pensblog ... you really need to read it, but it's depressing as all hell ...
Raybin posted this
It's about the budget and keeping players ...
That really was sad to read.
Told ya, BigK ... depressing as all hell ... that was like Roberts pulled my heart out after he kicked me in the stomach ...
What is Shero gonna do is the big question ...
In Shero I Must Trust!
Post a Comment