BigK, he's just testing free agency that doesn't mean he's leaving. Shero still is confident that he'll be coming back and if he doesn't come back, we can win w/o him ... just breath.
I posted this on c-blog, but I'll post this over here ...
Malone and Hossa are testing free-agency, not selling their souls to Eric Lindros ... let's take a breather and still remember they're still with us for now and we are a winning team. Ditching us means ditching a chance at the Cup, which would be destroying their chance at acheiving their dream. They all want money, but they all want to win.
2 comments:
First.
BigK, he's just testing free agency that doesn't mean he's leaving. Shero still is confident that he'll be coming back and if he doesn't come back, we can win w/o him ... just breath.
I posted this on c-blog, but I'll post this over here ...
Malone and Hossa are testing free-agency, not selling their souls to Eric Lindros ... let's take a breather and still remember they're still with us for now and we are a winning team. Ditching us means ditching a chance at the Cup, which would be destroying their chance at acheiving their dream. They all want money, but they all want to win.
*backs up from cliff* thank you kaspar.
Post a Comment