I'm really excited to see the Finland games ... how weird is it going to be w/ Ruutu on the other side?
The Red Wings fans are really annoying ... it seems like they pop out of nowhere, maybe they blend too well with the empty seats of the Joe so i don't expect them. I love to hear that the Pens are whiny and so are their fans. I really hope Zetterberg gets crushed and we win ... not to mention someone breaks Kronvall's nose ...
@BigK: I'm probably one of the 5 Pens fans that didn't mind the whole Marian Hossa situation. I mean, I was a bit upset, but I was still licking my wounds over Malone (favorites are favorites.) I had a feeling he wasn't going to stay long. I just don't understand his choice, though ... I mean, he is going to get old, and he's not going to be able to jump from team to team. We offered him a nice sum of money and a long-term deal. Doesn't he or his agent consider him ever getting injured? He's not prone to it, but things happen. I would want reassurance like Bugsy's contract. He knows he's making nice money for a longer time.
Eh, why not break his nose? He did go to the Red Wings ... let Free Candy dish him out ... actually, no, not Free Candy. I want Sid to check the living daylights out of him. I know Sid has better character than that, though. Stupid morals of Sid!
3 comments:
I'm excited for this season ...
I'm really excited to see the Finland games ... how weird is it going to be w/ Ruutu on the other side?
The Red Wings fans are really annoying ... it seems like they pop out of nowhere, maybe they blend too well with the empty seats of the Joe so i don't expect them. I love to hear that the Pens are whiny and so are their fans. I really hope Zetterberg gets crushed and we win ... not to mention someone breaks Kronvall's nose ...
You are forgetting Marian Hossa.
Break his nose.
@BigK: I'm probably one of the 5 Pens fans that didn't mind the whole Marian Hossa situation. I mean, I was a bit upset, but I was still licking my wounds over Malone (favorites are favorites.) I had a feeling he wasn't going to stay long. I just don't understand his choice, though ... I mean, he is going to get old, and he's not going to be able to jump from team to team. We offered him a nice sum of money and a long-term deal. Doesn't he or his agent consider him ever getting injured? He's not prone to it, but things happen. I would want reassurance like Bugsy's contract. He knows he's making nice money for a longer time.
Eh, why not break his nose? He did go to the Red Wings ... let Free Candy dish him out ... actually, no, not Free Candy. I want Sid to check the living daylights out of him. I know Sid has better character than that, though. Stupid morals of Sid!
Post a Comment