My damn power's been out all day, so sorry for the lateness. I've been out of the loop.
Awesome signing for Ray Shero.
Cooke is a pest like Ruutu, but he's a much better player.
He can actually score goals. WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
TIOPS first reported the Pens and Cooke were talking.
Props.
Here is the official PG article.
My updated lines-
Pesonen-Crosby-Satan
Fedotenko-Malkin-Sykora
Dupuis-Staal-Cooke
Taffe/Godard-Talbot-Kennedy
Pretty good, eh?
This team is not only the class of the East, but a legit Cup contender.
Granted it's a bit early, but why not?
And with Craps bandwagon fans everywhere bragging to us about how we were losing all our players (laughs), it's very nice to take one of there's. Though he never cared about the Craps. Who could, after all?
I'm so psyched to have this guy here. You should be too!
I leave you with Matt Cooke. Video.
Peace
Awesome signing for Ray Shero.
Cooke is a pest like Ruutu, but he's a much better player.
He can actually score goals. WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
TIOPS first reported the Pens and Cooke were talking.
Props.
Here is the official PG article.
My updated lines-
Pesonen-Crosby-Satan
Fedotenko-Malkin-Sykora
Dupuis-Staal-Cooke
Taffe/Godard-Talbot-Kennedy
Pretty good, eh?
This team is not only the class of the East, but a legit Cup contender.
Granted it's a bit early, but why not?
And with Craps bandwagon fans everywhere bragging to us about how we were losing all our players (laughs), it's very nice to take one of there's. Though he never cared about the Craps. Who could, after all?
I'm so psyched to have this guy here. You should be too!
I leave you with Matt Cooke. Video.
Peace
4 comments:
It's never early to consider us Cup contenders, BigK *smiles*
Solid lines ... I really want Pesonen now ... and Cookie Monster is going to be a nice addition to the team ...
COOKIE MONSTER!
That name alone makes him worth the signing.
I know ... Chica told everyone on c-blog that that was his nickname ... I love it ...
Also, what do the Caps fans have to talk about anyways? Another season where they have no real help for Ovie? How do they expect to win w/o assistance to their top forward? Everyone knows they have the weakest division in the Eastern Conference ...
Yeah really.
That talk a lot of shit for such an god awful team. They are no guarantee at all to even make the playoffs next year.
Post a Comment